Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tags #2



I got tagged again! Thanks Janice and Twinklingstars for nominating me :3


{Janice's questions}
❥ What made you start blogging?
Since little I have always enjoyed keeping a journal, but I guess using a book is gonna be quite inconvenient. So here it is, my online journal where I can edit everything and put photos without printing.

❥ What TV shows did you grow up watching?
I didn't grow up watching any TV shows, but I wish it was FRIENDS (even though it would be an inappropriate one for a child to grow up with).

❥ What is your scariest nightmare?
Coming home to find no one. And pleaseeee please God don't let me meet a ghost ever.

❥ What's one of your nervous habits?
Nonstop bladder.

❥ What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Their appearances, mostly hairstyles.

❥ What quote/phrase do you live by in your life?
Expect the worst from everything.

❥ If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
To have a great athletic sexy body all the time no matter what I do. Because I love eating high-calories food sooo muccchhh that sometimes my workouts can't cover up :/




{Twinklingstars's questions}
❥ Your age and where are you from?
19, Indonesia.

❥ Favorite movie(s)
Les Misérables, Inception, Memoirs of a Geisha, Frozen, Lone Survivor,... Yeah basically I'm just gonna type every movie that I love here.

❥ Favorite quote(s)
There's a million different ways to say 'I love you'; 'put your seatbelt on', 'watch your step', 'get some rest'... You just gotta listen.

❥ Favorite artist(s)/Band(s)/Actor(s)/Actress(es)
Linkin Park, Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Anniston.

❥ Somebody you miss a lot
Stopira Ricambi.

❥ Your dream girl/guy
A guy who's gentle, loving, faithful, and able to be a good leader.

❥ One magical ability you would want to have
Refill my bank accounts or lose weight in sleep.

❥ A letter to somebody who inspires you
...............................................Nope, nothing comes in mind.

❥ What do you want to do before you die?
To get my name well-known in Body Combat, travel everywhere, live even for a while in New York City.



I give this award to my beloved bloggers:




And my questions are:
❥ What keeps you blogging?
❥ Tell me your guilty pleasure.
❥ What's your most humiliating moment?
❥ Your favorite food
❥ What's one thing that you wish you had/could do, and why?
❥ What's your before sleeping routine?
❥ Why did you choose your current domain for your blog?
❥ Lastly, how old are you?

2 comments:

  1. LOL if only that 'selfish' wish could come true! I would want to have a great athletic body too without having the needs to exercise :P

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete