Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good Things

Here I am again, back in Busan. I'm not lying that I hate, really really hate, going back here again. Don't get me wrong, the city is terrific and better than my hometown, but still, there's no such place as home. Plus, not being able to see my boyfriend and family and my puppies at home makes it worse. And this year I will not come home for summer break! Now my heart also breaks!

On the flight from Jakarta, all I could think about was: "Am I really doing this again?" I just can't leave Indonesia. But when I arrived and stepped out the plane, I got myself together and realised that weeping won't solve the problem. The only thing I can do now is to continue my life as a foreign student, study hard and get great score.

I found several things I considered successfully help me to feel a lot more comfortable:


1. I'm still living in the dorm but without a roommate.
Not that I don't like my previous roommate but I'm just uncomfortable having someone living in the same bedroom with me. After my previous roommate and I registered our name for this semester, apparently she needed to move out and unable to live in the dorm anymore. For some moment I was panicked because I didn't want some random person being put in the same room with me. So I asked and searched everywhere looking for a livingtel near my university. But few days before going back, my previous roommate told me that I'm not put with anyone, I will be alone. OH GOD YES! THANK YOU! Living alone in this comfortable room is the best thing that has happened to me so far in here!


2. I get to meet my friends again.
My Indonesian fellas! It's just great to see them again. (And knowing that I'm not alone).


3. I learned a lot circuit training workouts,
so I don't have anymore excuses not to exercise! I'm not going to let my body gets fatter again.


4. The weather is not a ***** like last year.


5. A good friend of mine wants to be my buddy.
By "buddy", I don't mean pal. There's this program from our university for foreign students to have a "buddy", a Korean who will help you and be your good friend/Korean tutor. My last buddy was great but she kinda just disappeared so I didn't want to register for the program again. But yesterday I met this friend, Heehoon, who I knew from an English class last semester, and he said that he wants to be a buddy. I ran into him again today and he asked me to be his buddy partner and I said yes! He's really good and he lived n San Francisco before so he speaks fluent English and I can do American manner with him! 좋다!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for following. I followed back :)

    Welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Having an entire dorm just for you!! must be awesome!! Im very happy for you!! Say hi for me to your new korean friend!! I hope you both built a great friendship!! <3

    Aline (Brazilian) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alineeee! <3 thank you sweethheart!^^ i miss youuuuu!

      Delete
    2. Miss you too dear... Must be awesome if we were roommate :(

      Delete
  3. Damn! Whole room for yourself? That's the dream! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh an entire dorm for yourself! that's great. the buddy system is so helpful though, i literally wouldn't have any friend at school if it weren't for my buddy lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i kno right, buddy sistem is so helpful but sometimes they run away you know, hahahah

      Delete