Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Lights

Huah. D-1 going home. My deadlines (and believe me the last 2 weeks had been killing me) are over, my stuffs are almost completely packed. My excitement for going home is almost all vanished. Lately I've been sleeping like a dead person, waking up very late in the afternoon. 10 hours of sleep in minimum, like giving a revenge for the weeks before.

But, my week is not over yet. Tomorrow my church is going to have a little Christmas celebration where my friends I need to do a short performance. Then I need to buy some souvenirs and the things my friend entrusted me to buy. I don't even have enough time to weigh my baggage.

Despite of the hectic week, I took a little refreshment today. I went out to meet the friends I met at BFIA. One of them is Singaporean, his name is Darren, and he's going to go back home for good. Even though I've only known him for a week (twice meeting him), he's like an old friend for me. It's always saddening to say goodbye. :( The other girls, Yunmi and EunJoo, are very nice girls! I'm looking forward to meet them again!


I needed to leave early before they had dinner because I planned to go to Nampodong with supposedly Rangga, CL, Ginting, and Vidi to see Christmas lights. I LOVE IT! Too bad my phone battery suddenly dropped because of the cold temperature, so I only got few photos. If only Vidi has a phone...







9 comments:

  1. Happy holidays!
    http://sherrylicious7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy holidays to you too! sorry for replying so late :P

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! Seems like you and your friends had so much fun<3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the reason why I love December. Christmas lights. They are so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! but everytime Christmas day has passed i always feel a little bit sad :(

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos!Lovele)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete