Sunday, May 19, 2013

Exploring Nampodong

Not that I had never been to Nampodong before, but today was the first time I explored it. I took some a lot of photos ㅋㅋ I call this "Play Tourist", a term where I pretend to be tourist so I can take many photos and not using korean. Today the tourists were Tasshoo, Hilly, and I.

As soon as we arrived, we got hungry so we looked around for some food corner. We decided to try this Tong Bbab, and we loved it very very very much! Their menu are like GGGo's, noodle or rice in cups, but they have some other menu like chicken or french fries. We bought beef fried rice and chicken jumbo. Their chicken was delicious but since I don't like yangnyom taste very much, I won't say it's very special. But we loved the fried rice! The taste was similar to Indonesian fried rice, and the price was cheap ;) I want to go here again next time <3


After finishing our meals, we went around and started shopping. We didn't buy that many, though. I fell in love with many clothes but the price were not cheap enough so I had to let them go ;A; Some stores sold clothes in unbelievable low price so their little stores became so crowded, we couldn't even move!

A t-shirt I found... LOL.

Super cute trendy outfits for kids, hahahah looking at this makes me want to have kids my own!


The Ajusshi posed like this when he knew I was taking a photo HAHA!


Saw a Samulnori performance on the way.

Hilly's mango and Tassho's yogurt super tall ice cream. I would have buy one too, but the chocolate one was empty :(

Later we found a 4D Simulation Ride studio, Tasshoo and I got a little bit too excited, so we got in and asked for the scariest horror film. SOK! Hilly didn't want to join us so she sat outside the studio keeping our belongings. The poster of the film we chose was scary, actually, so we got a little bit nervous when our turn came. We set our mind for something really scary, so when the movie just started we got surprised to anything moving. The scary part was not even there yet! HAHAHA. Yeah, I admit the film WAS scary. Not satisfied with just one film, we paid again for second round. We almost chose Horror Park but we changed our mind to a roller coaster thingy. The film was in snowy set so for few times we were sprayed with "snow" and we got really happy, hahahahaha pathetic girls :')


The light changes, you know. It's called Swaggy Skull.


This is our first film, it does look scary, doesn't it?

Feeling hungry for dinner, we went around looking for something to eat. I was thinking pasta but Hilly who just bought a super tall ice cream (yes, the photo was up there) didn't want to eat that much. So we kept on walking until we saw a little crepe stall. The queue was crowded we decided to follow them. Play Tourist, right?

We ourselves queued for more than 30 minutes.. The sky was dark already when we got ours.

Nutella-based crepe - Drools. Drools. Drools.
Mine was Nutella Crepe with Almond :)

Not satisfied with a crepe, I bought some churros. It tasted good like Cafe Churreria!

I only bought one but the seller gave me an extra :)


Gosh I love Odeng! <3

What I got from Nampodong. Are these considered many or not?

8 comments:

  1. Another new cool post!
    Waduuuhh, can you please stop posting about korean stuffs or I'm dying with all this jealousy I have here! /just ignore this/

    Masih envy rasanya ngeliat kamu sekolah di busan sana...! Scholar ya? uhmmm kamu pernah ke Seoul terus pernah ketemu langsung sama artis korea mungkin? *sumpah. gaje abis*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAAH aku ketawa loh! iyaa ini scholarship, ada lumayan byk anak indo juga di sini.. enggak huhuhu aku tinggal di busan tapi gk pernah ke seoul hebat gk.. temenku ada lho kemaren ke cafe trus gk sengaja ketemu ze:a gitu

      Delete
  2. omg you're so lucky you're at Korea, the towering yoghurt is absolutely a highlight!
    "The Photographic Sense:The 16th Mod Birthday Party" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! but it's still a little bit hard living here, since i'm not fluent enough with korean ;_;

      Delete
  3. OMG the yogurt ice cream so tall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first thing first, two fave countries in one place!! OMG INDOMIE!!! and and SATAY!!! and and Ice cream! and waffles! I think I would die with all those delish food served on that gathering! Isn't it amazing to get to share with other people about your country? and look at all the food pictures up there, ah, mokoshipda~ Now I miss Indonesia and you make me want to visit Korea for their tasty food too!

    xfei
    http://feifrommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes yes and all of them are just insanely delicious! <3 hahahah are you indonesian too?

      Delete